NEW DELHI: As opposition continues to attack the government+ in both houses of Parliament over the currency ban, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday asked the people to directly convey their views to him on demonetisation via his App.
He asked the public to participate in a survey where a number of questions have been posed with regard to scrapping of old Rs 500 and Rs 1000 currency notes.
“I want your first-hand view on the decision taken regarding currency notes. Take part in the survey on the NM App,” he said in a tweet.
The Prime Minister posed questions like, ‘Do you have any suggestions/ideas or insights you would like to share with PM Narendra Modi’.
Here are the 10 questions posed by the Prime Minister:
1. Do you think that black money exists in India?
2. Do you think the evil of corruption and black money needs to be fought and eliminated?
3. Overall, what do you think about the Government’s moves to tackle black money?
4. What do you think of the Modi Government’s efforts against corruption so far?
Scale of 1 to 5 – outstanding, very good, good, ok, useless
5. What do you think of the Modi Government’s move of banning old Rs 500 & Rs 1000 notes?
a. Great move in the right direction
b. Good move
c. Will make no difference
6. Do you think demonetisation will help in curbing black money, corruption & terrorism?
a. It will have an immediate impact
b. There will be impact in medium to long term
c. Minimal impact
d. Don’t know
7. Demonetisation will bring real estate, higher education, healthcare in the common man’s reach
a. Completely Agree
b. Partially Agree
c. Can’t say
8. Did you mind the inconvenience faced in our fight to curb corruption, black money, terrorism and counterfeiting of currency?
a. Not at all
b. Somewhat, but it was worth it
9. Do you believe some anti-corruption activists are now actually fighting in support of black money, corruption & terrorism?
10. Do you have any suggestions, ideas or insights you would like to share with PM Narendra Modi?